- Ensure the written material is not submitted in the context of direct promotion. It is not expected to directly promote an individual or a brand.
- Articles must only be shared in a .docx format.
- Make sure that the content is free of Copyscape; if necessary, please add proper quotations and statistical references. The length of the article should be more than 500 characters.
- The related picture should also be included with the files. File or email address.
For full guest post guidelines, please share the article idea with our editor and we’ll take it from there.
Types Of Posts/News We Accept
- The article has a thorough analysis of a particular business niche in the industry
- The content/news/press release could be in the form of tips, advice from genuine entrepreneurs and business owners who share their experience and insights.
- Learning from individual business experience, failure stories, and new product releases, event promotions with value-added for all, including end-customers.
- Articles on a particular industry/research – e.g. business validation or policy change, the introduction of government rules, any potential merger/acquisition, or controversial issues requiring a conversation.
Content Policy and Guidelines
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES
Must Meet Overall Policies
The PF News does a detailed analysis of all Press Releases (PF) previous to distribution, but only to ensure that they have been newsworthy and conform with the specific editorial guidelines in terms of style, structure, and format as recommended by the Associated Press. All PFs submitted must have content that shares accurate newsworthy information and must not be promotional or misleading or target any product or service directly or indirectly.
PF should not promote a business model or practice that is regarded to be unacceptable or which does not act in accordance with our overall marketing and business policies. The decision if the PF cooperates with accepted industry standards will be taken at the sole discretion of our experts.
The use of spam phrases in PF News is not permitted. Please do not use that ad and promotional terms and phrases like ‘Press here’ or ‘Great Business Opportunity’ and the like. Stop using exclamation marks and caps on certain terms with the purpose of promoting the products and/or services.
No Content that Intends to Harm
PF News did not require any content intended to harm the reputation of an individual, a group, or a business. The tone and tenor of the content must not incite, promote, or express hatred and must be free from extremism, racism, or unjustified violence. Releases should not include “hate speech” either related to an individual or a group, depending on the membership of a class which involves, but is not limited to, language, religious affiliation, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or sex.
It is the responsibility of the company to ensure that the information used in the PF is accurate and up-to-date in order to justify any professional claims. All PF News relating to legal action or criminal matters must be backed up by appropriate documents properly referred to and certified with credible authorities.
All PF News, once completed by our staff, will be submitted to the client via e-mail with a request to alter, alter, or correct any information that is wrong. The client will have the opportunity to make these corrections and to resubmit it to The PF News. This procedure will be used as many times as possible before the Client replies via e-mail with a statement of responsibility specifying that the Client agrees to be held completely responsible for all the content and any and all the resulting consequences of the FINAL APPROVED PRESS RELEASE.
By applying any draft PF, or by being interviewed for your convenience to provide PF information, you agree to conform with all of the terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and rules set out in this document. PF News may modify these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be properly informed of them. If you do not agree to every change or modification, you must state it clearly and not use our PF services. Your continued use of our services will automatically signify your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
PF News shall not be responsible for any act or omission on your part, including any damages of any kind that you may incur as a result of such acts. PF News services must not be used for unauthorized purposes or for the purpose of promoting illegal activities. Our relationship will be terminated immediately upon acknowledgment of such activities and you will be informed to the authorities.
If you post content to a website, make sure that you post links to a website or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) content available on a website. You are entirely responsible for the content and for any damage caused by the content. This holds true regardless of whether the material is in the form of text, graphics, computer software, or something else.
By making Content available by PF or other means using any PF News service, you represent and warrant that:
- The uploading, copying and use of the content will not infringe proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party.
- If your employer has the intellectual property rights which you create, you either have received permission from your employer to post or make available the content, including but not limited to any software, or have secured from your employer a waiver of all rights in or to the content.
- You have fully complied with any and all third-party Content Licenses, and you have done everything you need to successfully pass the required terms on to end-users.
- Content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful or vicious software.
- Content is not spammed or randomly-generated, and does not contain immoral or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or to boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites or to promote illegal actions or misrepresent recipients as to the source of the material.
- The Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not infringe the rights of any third party to privacy or publicity.
- You will not be responsible for The News PF for any charges relating to infringements of copyright in the case that the content you provide is protected by copyright by any third party.
- You accept to indemnify The News PF and its managers, directors, agents, staff, subsidiaries, and affiliates against all injuries, claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses of any sort that result, directly or indirectly, from the content you submit or which you submit by any means imaginable.
PF News can not review all of the materials sent, nor do we carry out a fact-check, as we only buy PF’s like a “pay for service” and therefore can not be responsible for the content, use, and effect of the material. By operating our Newsroom and PF syndicating, The PF News does not mean that it endorses the material posted and trusts the content to be of use and within the established legal framework.
The PF News can not check all materials made available via websites or web pages linked to the PF News. We have no control over these websites and websites and are not responsible for their content and use. By linking to a non-PF News website or home page, we do not represent or imply endorsement of the website or its contents. You are solely responsible for taking all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your systems from viruses, worms, and unsafe content. The PF News disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of such websites and websites.
PF News requests that others respect their intellectual property rights just as they respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is being infringed on this site, please inform our agent immediately of copyright claims or other violations of intellectual property.
You can request to stop a scheduled or under review post before publication.
We process all requests for stopping news received during normal business hours
Write to us to make a stop request.
Because The News PF’s staff including writers, editors, graphics team and others would already have put forth best efforts in completing your Post, you agree that your request to stop a scheduled Post will not result in any monetary refund and you agree to be responsible for any subscription charges should the PF be a part of any and all SEO Plans that you may be subscribing to.
A press release once distributed can’t be stopped and removal is not possible once syndicated. In case of any unlawful or serious offense, you can directly reach us via email.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PORTION OF THE AGREEMENT ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OUR SERVICE.